Matt loves Italian beef. A lot. So when I found this slow cook recipe that only need four ingredients, I had to try it out. This meal is easy to make and tastes delicious. And there are only four ingredients!
- 3 lb bottom round beef roast (remove bottom layer of fat)
- 2 packages of dry Italian salad dressing mix (I recommend the Zesty Italian)
- 1 cup water
- 1 16-oz jar of pepperoncini peppers
- Place beef into a slow cooker. Add the water and dry salad dressing mixes.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- A couple hours before serving, use forks to shred the beef. The meat should be tender and should shred easily. Add the jar of pepperoncinis (including liquid) into the shredded beef. Maintain on low heat until ready to serve. Pepperoncinis should marinate with beef for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve on french loaf bread.
Source: Six Sister’s Stuff