Who doesn’t love blended coffee drinks? They are delicious, refreshing, and a great way to get your caffeine fix. Matt LOVES these drinks. And when he spends his afternoons in the wood shop making us furniture, I like to surprise him with a coffee treat. Unfortunately, the price tag at coffee shops is a bit too steep for me. This drink is a delicious, money-saving alternative.
- 8 coffee ice cubes
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Fat Free Coffeemate, any flavor (optional)
- 1/4 cup Hersey’s chocolate syrup (more or less to taste)
- Place cold coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze. Once frozen, place all ingredients into a blender and mix until ice is crushed. Add more or less milk depending on desired thickness. Enjoy!
- Want a lighter version? Substitute the heavy cream for skim milk and save yourself 3 points.
- Want a naughtier version? Add in some Kahlua or Bailey’s Cream.
Serves 2. Approximately 1 1/2 cups per serving. 7 Weight Watcher’s Plus Points per serving.
Adapted from: Miss in the Kitchen