How do people do it? Hold a full-time job. Work out. Make dinner. Spend time with a significant other. Practice a hobby. And still go to bed at a decent hour. After one month of working full-time, it has definitely readjusted the way I look at the working world. Much respect. I have no idea how everyone does it. It’s clear that I am still acquiring my sea legs. Hence the lack of posts in the past month.
This recipe is not tailored for the working-folk. Today, I came home from work at 7:15. I had called Matt at 6:30 asking him to start this recipe. Yet we didn’t eat until 9:15!! I haven’t had dinner this late since I lived in Spain. As my roommates in Spain quickly learned, I f
ucking hate cena (late dinner). So save this recipe for the weekend. A day when you come home early. Not a day when you have to work all day.
- 6 butternut squash (about 9 pounds total)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 fresh chives, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs, lightly toasted
Source: Martha Stewart