I woke up this morning and realized I only have one month left until I graduate from law school. And that means a summer of studying for the bar. And if I’m gonna stay sane, there is going to have to be lots of cook outs, happy hours, and patio drinking (I’m talking to you Mel Bakker!)
I’m too excited to wait for warm weather so I broke out some new grilling recipes. Tonight I made Key Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs for only 5 Weight Watcher’s Plus Points.
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- Combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Add chicken. Cover bowl and marinate chicken in sauce for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Grill chicken on medium heat for 6-8 minutes in a saute pan. (or cook on a grill once the weather gets nicer)
4. Pierce chicken onto bamboo sticks. Sprinkle red pepper flakes and the extra sauce on top of the chicken and enjoy!
Source: Grocery Budget 101