This light, healthy green bean recipe pairs perfectly with almost any dish. Sauteed green beans with garlic and sesame seeds has loads of flavor.
- Fresh green beans, trimmed
- Olive oil or coconut oil for sauteing
- 3 garlic cloves (or more to taste), minced
- Sesame oil
- Lightly toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add green beans and saute until beans are golden and crisp. Be careful not to overcook as beans will get mushy.
- Toss in garlic and allow to cook for several minutes. Remove from heat and add sesame seeds and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Source: Sweet Anna’s